Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I use this template ja-travel and the version off joomla are 3.1.5
    and I use cobolt 8 to my site.
    When I tray to input two types to my section the link to create new artickle to the front
    are disable like this adress index.php/blog # the if I remove one type and refresh
    now I can create artickle
    the answer I get from support off cobolt are this
    The template is not Twitter Bootstrap compatible

Saguaros Moderator

Hi wolverine,

JA Travel is built with JAT3 v2 framework which does not use Twitter Bootstrap like our new T3 framework 🙂

wolverine Friend

Plz tel me how I can get this to work with your new w T3 framework

Saguaros Moderator

Hi wolverine,

Currently, this JA Travel template can work with JAT3 v2 framework only, it’s not ready for new T3 framework.

Hope you understand.

wolverine Friend

Yes but are you going to uppdate this template for the new vers of framework ???
    so the company can use this ?

Phill Moderator

JA Travel was released back in May 2011 before Twitter Bootstrap was available to the world. JAT3 V2 was the JA framework and many great templates were built using it. Upgrading from that framework is no simple task and one that requires almost a complete re-build of a template as the technology behind them is very different. As a result it is impractical to re-visit all the old JA templates based on v2 or even v1 and re-create them with the newest technologies. They are still fully functional with Joomla 2.5/J3.1.x so from that point of view are still used by many thousands of users. Hope you understand.

wolverine Friend

Yes I understand this but when Cobolt build new tecnologi to all components and whe use your template
    so whe cant use all option that whe shuld need with this and its bad that cobolt build with new tecnologi
    so almost nothing works.
    I just tray to found other template that whe can use to this platform

Saguaros Moderator

Hi wolverine,

Thanks for the love for this JA Travel template but currently, we have no plan to update to our new T3 framework, like Phil said above, it’s not simple task and it takes much time to re-build whole template to make it works with new framework which is really different from old JAT3 v2 one.

You can create a new thread in Request and Wishlist forum, if there are enough people interested in this, we would line it up. (like what we’re doing with other most popular templates: JA Nex & JA Social and JA TelineIV)

Kind regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum