Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I said it before when this template was originally previewed . . . the JA Dev Team have really outdone themselves this time.
    At initial glance, this is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING feature-rich (out of the box) template offering !!!

While certainly designed with a particular niche in mind, I am sure that – with a little ingenuity and effort – the features that come with this template could be modified to fit a variety of service and/or information oriented purposes. Perhaps as a Travel Advisory/Review Service and/or Blog and/or Magazine with an affiliate relationship with various airlines and/or travel sites.

As with most JoomlART templates – coupled with one’s unique brand of creativity and effort, the possibilities are virtually endless.

VERY NICE JOB, JA !!!

😀

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks Tom,

Some links in the demo are not yet functional and the demo will be updated soon for the same. Hope to get the download released tomorrow evening… Hung has asked for some last minute fine tunings to the template.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

This is a case of a JA Template release (and, in my opinion, innovation) where I do not really have any immediate use for, but I can most definitely appreciate and respect the creative/innovative thought and development that went into this project. It makes me wish I had a passion for the travel industry.

Who knows, though . . . perhaps someday a site like this might fit in to a “bigger picture” within my overall ecommerce project scheme.

Template releases such as these make me (in a virtual/relative/non-demanding sense) “impatient” for the NEXT release – to see what the JA Development Team has cookin’ next. It also reinforces my pride to be a continuing (and, hopefully, sometimes helpful) member of this Community.

😉

medin12 Friend

A very nice template with a great layout!

Thanks Tom, Medin :p

lorddonk Friend

Since joining this template club for a specific template, I think I am doomed now to change my site look every month when they come out with awesome new looks!:laugh: This one is the BEST and I thought I was going to finally STOP changing my site and they’ve done it again.

Only damper is that this one isn’t ready for 1.6 yet – I can’t wait!!:):)

TomC Moderator

I know EXACTLY what you mean . . . I can’t tell you how many times I see a JA Template release and think to my self “THIS IS IT,” and spend a bunch of time working on customizing it to my needs, only to have a subsequent JA release come out and impress me even more. (Of course, dealing with a bit of a bout of A.D.D. doesn’t help my overall focus levels either – hehe).

I guess what I needed to FINALLY learn and convince myself is that if I am EVER going to get my website vision launched, I NEED to stand firm on my decision of which theme I am going to use and mover forward through completion with that. If/When the time comes when I have the time and resources to update things to a new theme or whatever, I can consider it then.

The bottom line is, though, that I will NEVER get my website project launched if I never can decide on the firm and final template/theme I will use toward/through launch. I think I’ve FINALLY reached that stage (thank goodness) – but believe me, it’s taken me several long and frustrating years. (The bright side is that, during all that time, I have continued to research, experiment and learn how to work with PHP/CSS web design/development – primarily through Joomla (and some/continuing with Magento).

I feel your pain, my friend. Hope my little “history” above can help you try to focus on YOUR situation and move forward as well.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

😎

TOM

TomC Moderator

<em>@medin12 244887 wrote:</em><blockquote>A very nice template with a great layout!

Thanks Tom, Medin :p</blockquote>
    I appreciate the shout-out, my friend …. but I had absolutely nothing to do with the development/design of this amazing template.

That accomplishment and deserved gratitude/praise is owed solely to the JA Development Team. 😀

medin12 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 244935 wrote:</em><blockquote>I appreciate the shout-out, my friend …. but I had absolutely nothing to do with the development/design of this amazing template.

That accomplishment and deserved gratitude/praise is owed solely to the JA Development Team. :D</blockquote>

OK, sorry Tom!

JA Development Team, Thanks for amazing template! 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  medin12 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum