Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am using the ja topaz template and trying to get ja slideshow2 to work. I am using joomla 1.5.11 and have the ja slideshow2 module enabled, set to display in the ja-slideshow position, with show title, enabled, access=public, set to display in the home page with the photos in images/stories/slideshow. I have 4 photos in this folder.
    I have the control buttons set to display, but only get a solid blue line displayed in the ja-slideshow area. If I move it to display in another position such as user6, only the title displays.
    Here is the URL
    http://donwatsonrealty.7wwd.com

It is on a sub-domain for testing so it takes a few seconds before it displays.

Thanks for your help.

The problem is SOLVED. I wanted to post the solution in case anyone else may have a similar problem.
    What happened is I had installed another image viewer to display a mini-slideshow on other pages and it uses the lightbox system. The lightbox system interfered with the java script that runs the ja slideshow2. I changed the mini-slideshow to display in a way that it does not uses the lightbox system and now the ja slideshow2 works.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bobbojo 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum