Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have a webside with the template JA Topaz, and Joomla 1.5 Is there any hope, that this template will be fixed for Joomla 2.5?
    Best regards
    Petra

NS. I have the same question for the template JA Rutile. :-[

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@fsctmikado 338766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I have a webside with the template JA Topaz, and Joomla 1.5 Is there any hope, that this template will be fixed for Joomla 2.5?
    Best regards
    Petra

NS. I have the same question for the template JA Rutile. :-[</blockquote>

Hi Petra,

I am sorry to say, we do not have any plan for now and so it would be very difficult to put a date / month for the upgraded version. Though we want to upgrade all the good ones to 2.5 and above version .. we are just not getting enough time window to plan and get it done.

Arvind

fsctmikado Friend

Hi Arvind,
    ok thank you, perhaps these two templates will belong to the good ones. I will see.:D
    Petra

fsctmikado Friend

Hi,
    it´s me again and I want to know if there will be an upgrade for Ja-Topaz? I couldn´t find any other template in 2,5 that is similiar.
    So I am a little bit unhappy.

Petra

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Petra,

I am sorry to say, we are still not able to plan the upgrades owing to overload and other development activities. It would not be fair to ask you to wait for it, although we do want to upgrade the older ones to the latest framework.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum