Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

After using the JoomArt Upgrade Manage to upgrade all JA extensions, mod_jatoppanel no longer displays correctly, forcing me to disable it. It seems that the JA Social template style sheet no longer nows what to do with the code and simply list all the content of the panel as if there was no template or stylesheet.

Sherlock Friend

hi andrew,

I accessed into your code and fixed the issue for you, it’s problem from the module that caused the module js and css files could not be loaded, you can check it again !

Andrew Winkler Friend

Thanks for that. It looks better now, but there are still three problems:

1. The column width appears to be designed for four columns, but I only have 3 columns defined
    2. The icons next to the column headers are not displayed.
    3. When the top panel module is enabled, the menu items on the very top right, next to the top module handle, cannot be clicked.

It would be great if you could fix those issues too. Feel free to re-enable the top panel module.

deejay Friend

Can you explain how to fix the problem Dat please.

Many thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@andrewwinkler 301091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for that. It looks better now, but there are still three problems:

1. The column width appears to be designed for four columns, but I only have 3 columns defined
    2. The icons next to the column headers are not displayed.
    3. When the top panel module is enabled, the menu items on the very top right, next to the top module handle, cannot be clicked.

It would be great if you could fix those issues too. Feel free to re-enable the top panel module.</blockquote>

I checked again and actually i saw your module is a joomla 1.7 module while you site are running joomla 1.5, don’t know why you have installed a j1.7 module for joomla 1.5 site, anyway i fixed those issues for you, please check it again

Sherlock Friend

<em>@deejay 301285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you explain how to fix the problem Dat please.

Many thanks</blockquote>

Hi deejay,

His problem is that he installed a j1.7 module into a site which running joomla 1.5, let me know if you have same problem 🙂

Andrew Winkler Friend

No idea how that happened. It was fine until I ran the automatic JA Extension update. I must have been sleep walking. Anyhow, many thanks for fixing the problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Winkler 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum