Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am doing some development using the Ja Methys Template. I want to use the top panel for more items and link to them. So far I have my Login and Registration items there. But additional items seem to align themselves to the top rather than being centered in that space. How do I correct to center items see attachments

Thank you
    donaldgrant@live.com

1. iMAGE1
    2. Image2
    TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

donaldgrant Friend
    phong nam Friend

@donald,

Your Methys site was not loading the css styles of template due to the cache and CSS optimization of our JA T3v2 system plugin (when you tried to clear the minified .css files in /t3-assets/ folder). Could you turn on the Development Mode via Template Manager? Then, I can take a look at your site and give you a tweak to adjust the top panel on header.

donaldgrant Friend

ok. Development mode is on

donaldgrant Friend

As you can see I turned development mode on, something happens to the site. i have earlier back ups i could restore.
    Waiting for your response. I did upgrade Joomla to 3.2. i do not know if this was a factor.

phong nam Friend

@ donaldgrant,

<blockquote>Waiting for your response. I did upgrade Joomla to 3.2. i do not know if this was a factor.</blockquote>

I regret to say that JA Methys template (released on 2011) is not fully compatible with Joomla 3.2 yet. Our development team is now working with upgrade on templates 2012, templates in 2011 will follow then.

The temporary fix is to roll back to Joomla 3.1.5 by extracting your site backup and wait until the new version for Joomla 3.2 is available. Hope you can be patience with this.

donaldgrant Friend

Thank you. Will roll back to Joomla 3.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  donaldgrant 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum