Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hi JaCommunity,

is there a chance to get to know when will be the release-date of Ja Toolbar?
    I’m going to build and publish a new site and I just want to use JaToolbar for Design-Reasons.
    So I’m waiting with building and publishing my site till Ja Toolbar is published.

But my questions is, when will be the release-date?
    Should I wait a few days or 1-2weeks? Or have we talk about month?
    If I have to wait 2-3month, I can stop waiting and look for other solutions for building my site and design.

King Regards

agencypoint Friend

I am very interested in finding this out as well.

Thanks,
    –Tone

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear farhady,

JA Toolbar might be released in the next month end. Currently improving the new systems (downloads/ comparison / versioning) is on the priority and you can see the latest on the fly file comparison feature added to the http://update.joomlart.com .

Regards

Arvind

farhady Friend

@drarvindc

…sounds great.
    So we can hope that Ja Toolbar is going to be released this month end.

Also I’m confused that the Updates & Comparison System is showing Ja Toolbar already released and its used with Ja Purity II since 1.Dec2009. Why?

dankumc Friend

where can the component ” Joomlart toolbar” be downloaded?
    A tutoruial has been created (http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Toolbar/How-to) but no possibility do download..

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

The download for JA Toolbar is not available at the moment. It is still under development. I am not sure when this will be released. However, the updated information shall be notified via our blog.

dankumc Friend

so what do you think:
    which percentage of process has it been reached?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear dankumc,

Currently the JA Toolbar development work stays frozen as the resources are working on T3 V2 framework and update of all JoomlArt sites, including the forums to newer updated versions and styles.

However, JA toolbar works well and would need work to add more functionality, so that normal users would be able to make it work.

From my estimate, it will take atleast one more month.

Regards

Arvind

farhady Friend

I hope its comming out this month.
    I would like to wish that you (from Joomlart) build an option for Ja-Toolbar that we can enable the option that Ja Toolbar is visible only for registered Users. Not for the Public.

Maybe its difficult to build this option because your Toolbar runs on other sites, too, doesn’t it?
    (I have this information from here: Script link generator helps you to create a custom link for your other websites. (I think its like here: Joomlart/Joomlart-forum/Joomlart-Blogs etc.)).

farhady Friend

Hi!
    Is Gavickpro using your Ja-Toolbar, too or its their own made Toolbar?

dankumc Friend

<em>@drarvindc 180618 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear dankumc,

Currently the JA Toolbar development work stays frozen as the resources are working on T3 V2 framework and update of all JoomlArt sites, including the forums to newer updated versions and styles.

However, JA toolbar works well and would need work to add more functionality, so that normal users would be able to make it work.

From my estimate, it will take atleast one more month.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

are there any news? your post is 1 month ago..

John Wesley Brett Moderator

As you may have noticed, the new site design is out. We’re still squashing a few bugs, though. We expect to have T3v2 out this week along with a new template. The toolbar is still on our list of things to do, but further down the list.

We appreciate your continued patience.
    John.

TheLegend Friend

Keep me updated, Thanks

farhady Friend

@dancumc
    I’m sure it doesn’t need so long anymore because JaToolbar is already developed. It needs only some solving of 3-4Bug-Issues.
    But its my impression, I guess only.

farhady Friend

Now the new Version of Joomlart is released and T3 V2 is released, too.
    I think it would be great if the Joomlart Team makes a step forward to Ja-Toolbar and makes it finally ready.
    You already developed JaToolbar and I think it shouldn’t need too long.

Sorry if I make you crazy :”)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum