Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m working on migrating http://www.regio-info.ch to http://www.dev.regio-info.ch

From Joomla 1.5x do 3.0x.

I’m struggling with issue with JA Thumbnail plugin.

I will provide a couple of screenshots so you can get better picture what’s problem.

1. screenshot1
    2. Screenshoot_2
    3. Screenshot_3
    4. Screenshot_4
    5. Screenshot_6
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I will check the issue, please let me know the steps you followed for upgrading it on your site.

Besides that, you need to give me the admin login backend of your site and FTP account via Set as private reply. I will help you to check this bug.

Regards

_fd_ Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

The problem on your site is from content into the article on your site, please have a look both screenshots, you will see the wrong format image when you process to upgrade from Joomla 1.5x to 3.0x.

In this case, you have to fix the image content into the article on your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-28-at-14.50.56
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-01-28-at-14.49.44
    _fd_ Friend

Thank you.

Do you have any tips how to fix this easily? We need to run import articles again from 1.5x?

If yes, do you have suggestion which component to use. It seems how J2XML didn’t do a job as well.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can seek a suitable one from Joomla Extensions Directory

_fd_ Friend

There was no problem with articles as you said.

Problem arise in Yoonique Markdown Plugin.

Now everything is fixed.

Thank you anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  _fd_ 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum