Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am new to the club and i am very excited about it.

So i have install Telline iii and i have this question.

When i want to pagebreak a big article, all the photos-images remain always in the 1st page of the article.

Can i have individual inline gallery between pagebreaks?

Thank you

Ticket ID: BDA-997737
    Subject: [Joomlart.Com] ja thumbnail-Pagebreak problem – question.
    Department: Technical
    Priority: Low

ukfraternite Friend

please send a link to your site. This will help more.

eikonaxos Friend

The site Url is http://www.artnews.gr Is in Greek dont scare by its letter.

An exaple of my problem is in the 5th tab of top menu in the 3rd submenu tab (only 1 article)

Here is the link in the article
    http://artnews.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=406:2009-12-06-16-11-12&catid=55:afieromata&Itemid=413

As i said my question is that the thumbnail slideshow doesn’t show when i press next page in the article, that is a problem because many picture are refering in text on page 3.

Thank you

Anonymous Moderator

Hi eikonaxos

I have checked your website and saw that this slideshow is working fine but images are not resized.

Did you fix?

eikonaxos Friend

<blockquote>Hi eikonaxos

I have checked your website and saw that this slideshow is working fine but images are not resized.

Did you fix? </blockquote>

Hello

The image size isn’t my problem. and i didn’t mention that slideshow isn’t working.

My problem is this: The link that i gave you leads to a big article that i have
    “page prake ” it into 3 pages.

The 1st page is normally show the slideshow, but it includes all the images from the next 2 pages.(This is not a big problem for me.)

The problem is that the slideshow isn’t showing at all in page 2 and 3.

The only way to avoid this is the {jathumbnail off}, but i would like to have the slideshow on every page.

I hope i have be made clear.

Thank you

Anonymous Moderator

Hi eikonaxos

I am sorry but this plugin does not support your idea. I am sorry for not being of much help in the case.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum