Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Whenever I try to turn off JA Thumbnails using {jathumbnailoff} the code is actually showing on the website as part of the text. I am using version 2.5.4. I saw a fix for older versions but not sure if the same fix applies to this version.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You are using wrong format for JA Thumbnail Plugin

right one is :

{jathumbnail off}
    + To turn off this feature for specific articles, use the {jathumbnail off} tag in that article.
    + Disable the Thumbnail generation (DO NOT use the Disable feature of Joomla if you have used the tag {jathumbnail} or {jathumbnail off} already. It will be parsed as normal text.

And you can put it in Article

vimoozco Friend

Sorry that was a typo it is {jathumbnail off} and it is showing in the article. I am using version 2.5.4. I saw a fix for older versions but not sure if the same fix applies to this version.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vimoozco 357838 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry that was a typo it is {jathumbnail off} and it is showing in the article. I am using version 2.5.4. I saw a fix for older versions but not sure if the same fix applies to this version.</blockquote>

Yes, if you have any further issues in future, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum