Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have an article with a series of images that I do not want the JA Thumbnail to interfere with. My settings in JA Thumbnail are currently set to auto.

I have put {jathumbnailoff} at the beginning of my article to disable, however once I publish this command actually shows up in the article, but it does disable the JA Thumbnails.

Is this supposed to show up like this? It looks like it’s part of the article.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Put {jathumbnail off} into beginning of your article

webjwn Friend

Hello

Thank you for your reply. I have put {jathumbnail off at the begining of the article, however it still shows up in the article. I have an example below. I have just change the font color to white…but I don’t think that this is too good of a process.

http://174.121.39.3/~jwncom/index.php/en/departments/recomended-reads/95-a-cubic-mile-of-oil

Isn’t it supposed to be hidden?

thuanlq Friend

Hi there,

To resolve this problem, please try copy my attach file paste in to folder “plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail/”, it will replace the file “plg_jathumbnail.php”.
    Clean cache in your site, then reflesh your page.

Regards,

webjwn Friend

Awesome

That worked great!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  webjwn 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum