Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I upgraded JA Front Page module in the JA Extensio Manager. Now, new versio is 1.4.0. However, when I configure it in the Modules section, neither ‘SAVE’ nor ‘APPLY’ works. ????????

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    In order to upgrade non ja modules/plugins etc you have to create a local repository!
    Please check this for helping you out with issues regarding JA Ext Manager -> http://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-extensions/ja-extensions-manager-upgrades-/-rollbacks-made-easy-free-for-all

Regards

Manos

Blaine Friend

Please downloading file “ja.tooltips.txt”
    It can be found on this thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/extensions-manager-1-5-4-does-not-work-with-mootools-upgrade-plugin/
    Thanks!

asifak Friend

hi Blaine,

I downloaded the file ja.tooltips.txt and changed it to ja.tooltips.js and uploaded to the required directory. Whats up now ??

Blaine Friend

Hi asifak,
    Did you follow the directions on the thread I referenced?
    If so, is the problem resolved?
    Make sure to force a clear of your browsers cache by hitting the CNTRL key at the same time as the F5 key just to be sure of what you are seeing.
    Thanks!

asifak Friend

Yes, I followed the thread instruction. I checked in the JA Extension manager for Mootools upgrade and it gives the following same message;

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported
    Please update the service setting or contact with service provider.

Blaine Friend

Hi asifak,
    I have reported this bug to the devs.
    We will let you know when there is a solution.
    Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum