Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JA Telline III V2
    I am trying to configure a ‘Login’ menu in the main menu of the JA Telline IIIV2 template. I want to use ‘Parameters JA-Extended’ to show the CBLogin module (Login module from community builder). However, the menu does not appear at all . Here is the procedure adopted;

1) Created mod_CB-login module with the name ‘Login2’, with a new position called ‘log’

2) Then I created the Login menu with menu type of ‘separator’

3) Then I selected the module position Parameters JA-Extended’ and selected the ‘log’

Infact I have tried many possibilities , and have wasted all day trying to configure it but it does not work.

asifak Friend

I am using ‘Drop Line’ menu type, will it work ??

asifak Friend

Infact megamenu configured in demo version never worked on my website. Demo version consist of ‘member’ and ‘Twitter’ menus on top bar, which never appears in my case. Is this problem also due to Mootools. I am already facing ??

Manos Moderator

<em>@asifak 260823 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using ‘Drop Line’ menu type, will it work ??</blockquote>

Hi asifak, if i understand well what you want to achieve, you need mega menu style to make it work.

As far as i know this issue is not related with Mootools issue.

Regards

Manos

asifak Friend

so what is the solution then ..

n6rej Friend

your on the right track.. look @ http://hallhome.us if the login in the nav bar is what you want.. then go to the menu go to extended parameters on the right, select “module” and then select the login module. viola

TomC Moderator

asifak:

Depending on your envisioned final solution, perhaps this will further assist you . . . . .

How To Assign Modules Into MegaMenu (JAT3 2.0)

MAD PROPS to JA Support Team Member n6rej (aka:”Bear”) 😎

n6rej Friend

thanks bud, de natha

asifak Friend

Hi TomC,
    The video shows standard Megamenu, I have already done this. It is achievable. However, this is not what I want. I want a menu bar on the Top bar (the same bar where date / time are displayed). Now, on the right corner of this bar I am interested to place CB Login and search menu. I tried many many options but could not make this.
    a Login menu should be there and when mouse is hovered on this then Login module appears where user can enter.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  asifak 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum