Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been trying to install megamenu and then Community Builder Login module on mega menu, however, it never worked (reason is perhaps due to mootools).
    My other option now is to install CB Login module in breadcrumbs – positioned right. How we can do this.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@asifak 261036 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been trying to install megamenu and then Community Builder Login module on mega menu, however, it never worked (reason is perhaps due to mootools).
    My other option now is to install CB Login module in breadcrumbs – positioned right. How we can do this.</blockquote>

hi asifak,

If that is a problem caused by mootools you can post your link here and give me your admin account, the FTP Account into the ticket of YRJ-302-38774 i will have a checking on this for you.

Anyway i think you can assign the module to the breadcrumbs position if you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum