Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I tried to find some help form the forum but could not find how to change the color of title of an Article. In the default ‘black’ theme setting, I want to make little more deep blue. However, overall default profile/theme will remain black.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You change this code from /modules/mod_janews2/assets/style.css in the line #48

.ja-zinsec h2 a {
    color: black; < change this line
    }

asifak Friend

Well, will this effect JA-news2 only !!
    I think you misunderstood, perhaps I did not explain well. What I want simply is that I want to change the color (deep blue) of Title of every article whether it appears on FrontPage or other page.

khoand Friend

Could you explain detail more?Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

asifak Friend

Color of the title of any article irrespective of where it appears in the website. Either it appears in the JA-News2, JA-Front Page or if simply in another webpage in a Article Blog layout. An example is shown in attachment. This example is shown for only Ja-News2, however, I want color change for whole website.

1. Frontpage
    khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

asifak Friend

I have send you private message through this Joomlart website. it contains www address and username / password.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asifak 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum