Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have intstalled JA telline III V2 earlier in November/december last, after some support from Joomlart for minor issues it has been working fine till now.
    Recently, I intsalled a Job portal from some other party whose third party payment gateway was not working or executing to end. Their web support made investigation on my website and found that ‘Purchase’ button was hidden inside template so following 2nd line code should be removed from template.css file.

.frontpage #ja-content-main {
    display: none; <– remove this
    }

hence, I removed ‘display none’, which solved my problem and I was able to get purchase button which lead to final payment through third part gateway. However, by removing above code has disturbed the front page template. On the Frontpage, first block gives the Top News. Then should come other Blocks ‘Projects’, ‘Systems’, ‘Instrumentation’, ‘Softwares’, Networks. However, in the current scenerio after disturbance details of each topic of the Top News section is appearing next to it, which is wrong.

Please see this website http://www.controlsystemworld.com
    username is csw1
    password cswpass

Please advise what could be done here ..??

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I try add above code into .frontpage #ja-content-main, but no effect. So I think reason of your problem is not .frontpage #ja-content-main
    <blockquote>However, by removing above code has disturbed the front page template. On the Frontpage, first block gives the Top News. Then should come other Blocks ‘Projects’, ‘Systems’, ‘Instrumentation’, ‘Softwares’, Networks. However, in the current scenerio after disturbance details of each topic of the Top News section is appearing next to it, which is wrong.</blockquote>
    I don’t understand clearly. You mean Top News, Projects, Systems, Instrumentation, Softwares are same level and children of HOME menu. Could you give me a snapshot with your comments is helpful?

asifak Friend

JA provides following two modules for the Front Page (Home page) in the template JA telline III V2 to be used in the Front Page Blog layout
    mod_janews_fp
    mod_janews2

I am referring to first module. It is displaying perfectly right with 6 No. of articles. Next to this front page block, janews2 is configured. However, in the current scenerio, details of each article, whose summary is shown in fp block, is appearing in separate blocks under the fp block, which is not normal. It should not be like this. In other words, some new blocks have suddenly appeared which shows detailed / complete articles of the one whose summary is shown in fp block. Please check my website, details already given.
    Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Edit JA_Teline_III – Default, choose PROFILE Tab. Set Hide Main content block is Yes

asifak Friend

Setting ‘Hide Main Content Block’ to yes is not the correct solution bcoz it hides all the Section and category Blogs layout, which is absolutley wrong.
    I would once again request you to look at my website. What I have said earlier is that new blocks have appeared in the Home page which were not part of the template design originally. These blocks are not supposed to appear. These blocks gives detailed article of each news present in the JA Front News module. These blocks appear below JA Front News module.
    I think the solution is to write some script which would HIDE these blocks, then the problem would be solved.
    Please help here!
    Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You try other way:
    – Extract attached file into <joomla url>templatesja_teline_iiicoreetcprofiles folder
    – Clean cache

1. home.rar
    asifak Friend

I am closing this bcoz it looks it is wasting my time here.
    I have reverted back to the same script now after modificationof which created this problem.
    Thanks any way1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asifak 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum