Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Here is my custom modification of Ja Telline II template for http://www.quebecpeche.com

This is the first time i use a prebuilt template on this site… I choose this option because i migrated to joomla 1.5 and i dont have time to relern how to make template on this new version of joomla… Also, to spend less time on technical developpment and give more time on the content and our commercial options like directory, sponsorship etc…

This Fishing News Portal from Quebec, Canada is online since 2001 and we have over 100 000 uniques visitors/month

Best regards and tanks a lot to Joomlart for your first quality solutions… Your templates are verry usefull and really help us to focus on the heart of our Internet projects.

Benoit

wicky Friend

Your website looks very good at first impression (very important), I especially like the top banner you have created.

shertmann Friend

vry good indeed looks your site like the color the top banner and the rollover menus

qpben Friend

Thank you verry much… But It is never finish… this site is allways in developpment for adding features and content or to give somes amelioration on fiew thing here and there 😉

Thanks again for your comments

Note: i really like a lot of web projects people post here two… for now, i dont have much time to review all… but i promess to give my opinion or my help when i will get some free times to myself 😉

Best regards

shertmann Friend

your wellcome the site indeed looks great

jimmer Friend

Not sure of any other better place to fish except Northern Ontario…LOL…Northen Quebec & Ontario are so similiar…LOL…

I am a fellow Canadian…;)

qpben Friend

Hi jimmer,

I am a fellow Canadian two… before a quebecer 😉

Sure with our 1 million of lakes and rivers, the Quebec is a paradise to the sportfishing… but I saw several television show on the fishing in the North of Ontario and all that I can say it is that I have absolutely to go fishing in your province at least once in my life. It seems to be a really nice destination two 😉

Best regards

sunrise Friend

It looks good, There is so much info and something for everyone interested in sportfishing Great site.

sunrise Friend

After I wrote the first comment above I looked at the site further. I like the video section. What module or Component do you use for that. I would be interested to know.

qpben Friend

Hi… Thank you for your comments 😉

For my video section, this is not a joomla module… Its a stand alone script call : Clipshare Pro … here is the website where i buyed 2 years ago http://www.clip-share.com

Best regards

sunrise Friend

It might be a bit pricy for me right now, but it does look really good.

qpben Friend

One verry important thing is you whant to buy this script… It’s not really out of the box… It’s important to have a good knowledge of PHP/HTML and server administration setting… I buyed this one because at this time, there was no aviable joomla component who can handle this… But now, For Joomla, i know it have a component/extension call seyret… For me its to late and i can’t convert all member account and posted videos… I have to continue with them 😉

Best regards

sunrise Friend

Thank you so much for that tip. That is one compnent that I had not heard of yet, but maybe just what I was looking for. I’ll have a go at it. Thanks again for the tip

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum