Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am working on getting online streaming for my site. Online streaming is happening from this server address mms://ms.mta.tv/Urdu300k. As you can see it is Microsoft media server. No Joomla Video player support this stream format. And the media players support this streaming are not supported by Joomla /Ja_teline_iv. Could some one please help and provide a solution for this. Thanx

John Wesley Brett Moderator

The easiest way would be to get it streaming on a non-Joomla webpage and iframe it in to your site using Jumi or some other similar, flexible component/module assistant.

waheed53 Friend

i have installed jumi and i have done it in iframe but still not working. here is the code. Thank you for the help and if i can have a solution to this thank you.

{jumi <iframe src=”http://amatest.net/two.php” allowtransparency=”yes” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”auto” width=”100%” height=”100%” ></iframe>]}

It is better create a Jumi Module (MODULES > NEW > JUMI ) …and place the iframe info in that…and then use the module itself or the {loadposition modulename} code to place it in your content.

If you can provide us an Admin login perhaps we can help further.

John.

waheed53 Friend

how i can send you the admin details and where as i am unable to find the form that was displayed at the start of this thread

Just send me a private message…

waheed53 Friend

Just to confirm have you got all the details

Yes…please give me a little time.
    Thank you.

Okay you are good to go…though you have some adjustments to make to your iframe.

There are TWO areas which control the iframe feed into your site.

Goto: COMPONENTS > COMJUMIMENU > WEBSTREAM

This is the main area – where your iframe code is located. It is here where you need to make height and width adjustments so your iframe fits your Teline module space.

Goto: MODULES > WEBSTREAM

This is the MODULE that calls on and publishes the COMPONENT from above. Think of it as an ON/OFF switch.
    DO NOT change the code here. Use the module to turn it on and off, move the module from one position/pages to another.

Right now it is off. Because, as you will notice when you turn it on, the width=”100% height=”100%” is WAY too big to fit in the position.
    You’ll probably want to adjust it first at the originating page as it would appear it is already too wide to fit the right column in Teline.

Have fun!
    John.

waheed53 Friend

Thank you very much for the help. it is working now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  waheed53 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum