Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I just renewed my membership after taking a little break, and I appreciate the great products of Joomlart.

Here is the status of my JA Teline V site :

Joomla 3.4.3 JA Teline V 1.0.4 (full sys info screenshot attached)

Since it has been a while since I have upgraded Joomla and JA Teline V, and that I am not the most techn ical person to begin with, I was wondering if you could tell me your reccomendaton for the smoothest set of steps to get my site upgraded to the latest versions of JA Teline v and Joomla.

Many thanks

pavit Moderator

Hello

First thing to do is to take a full backup of your website. in case something goes wrong you can restore it.

Verify Joomla 3.7 compatibility for all your 3rd party extensions installed , if they are all compatible then update all of them to latest version released , joomlart extensions included.

Use Ja extension manager to update Joomlart extensions.

Then you can proceed to the Joomla update.

Regards

seaneo Friend

All done, many thanks.

Questions:
    For this post and future posts I make, does my domain show up for all members to see it or do you and the staff only see it?

I am asking because so that other members and public are not able to see it please.
    Thanks,

pavit Moderator

I am asking because so that other members and public are not able to see it please.

Hello
    If you flag your post as private reply only admins and moderators can see your details.

seaneo Friend

I see on replies where I can tag them as private, but I dont see that option on the first post of a new thread.
    Where is it? thanks

pavit Moderator

Where is it? thanks

When you open a topic and you flag Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? adding your website url , username and password will be visible only for Joomlart staff users ( admins and mods )

Regards

seaneo Friend

Thanks Pavit, how do I mark topics as "resolved"?

pavit Moderator

Thanks Pavit, how do I mark topics as "resolved"?

I changed status to resolved

Best wishes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum