Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I need to show the intro text of articles.

Saguaros Moderator

But at this moment, you don’t separate introtext and fulltext for event articles on your site. For example, in the article call: Lisboa 1415 Ceuta: historia de dos ciudades

It only has fulltext so when displaying from frontend, it will show all in introtext section. you can simply hide the introtext and the fulltext still shows fine.

FYI: the introtext and fulltext is separated by the readmore button.

caballa1 Friend

I think I have not explained well or do not understand. I repeat for the third time.
    All my articles (not event articles) have introtext and fulltext and displayed correctly (I send you an example). It is necessary to show the introtexts in Articles.

The problem started when I update the template. The events not show introtext an fulltext correctly and repeats the fulltext twice (I send you and example).

Is there any way that events are displayed correctly?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you tell me an event article for sample? as I don’t see the introtext in backend settings of article now.

caballa1 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you also provide the FTP account? I will investigate further on this.

timtecsa Friend

@saguaros

I found same problem of intro text doubling but hiding it seems to fix.Only on Events articles. Bug ?
    http://printindustrynews.com/en/events

Dates and times are still incorrect. See intro text for correct info.

Tim

John Friend

Joomla 3.6.3
    PHP7
    Ja Teline V 1.1.0
    Easyblog

There are to many bugs in the template with Joomla 3.6.4. My fix was to restore an old version and try to move on until there is an upgrade for Ja Teline V which is needed badly.

If anyone is attending the world conference in Vancouver please feel free to contact me for local hospitality.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tim,

I fixed the problem on your site and replied you here

@john: Yes, please give us time to over check with Joomla latest version and it will release soon

Regards

John Friend
    John Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@john: You can give me the credentials info: URL of your site, admin login and FTP account. I will check further

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum