Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How to add a large image instead of logo, the image size is logo plus header-1 size plus date position size

At top I only want two position 1- first position for the large image and add a blue backgraund 2- second position to put an little image in html module and add blue backgaund. I want remove date

Please remove the image after you read the post

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can publish banner module into header-1 position . In demo site we published Trending-Topics at this place , just unpublished the module if you do not want to show it .
    Add your logo in the left side by standard method and banner in the header-1 position .
    Rest if you want to create new module position Here is tip that helps you to do this .

imurillo Friend

I dont want logo and my problem is not to public a banner into header-1 position,.. I want join space for logo and header-1 to public a large image and also remove date position, Is not possible to remove date position into teline V template configuration.

I also want to put a blue background into the position for the large image

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you can customise it from /tpls/blocks/header.php
    Here you can see the header positions > http://prntscr.com/ca2sgt
    you can change the column size to col-md-12 for full width .

imurillo Friend

Please could you remove the attachments?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum