Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

please, can you tell me which is optimal size of images in articles for JA TELINE V template?

Thx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In demo site we used 800x600px image size . That is resized by the image tool comes with JA Teline .
    You can call it Image optimization tool Here is documentation of it .

www1971 Friend

….Once the option is enabled, images used in your site will be auto generated. The generated images are stored in folder: media/jact, in the folder, you would see 3 sub-folders corresponding with image size levels:

media\jact\big
    media\jact\medium
    media\jact\small

When I go to ‘media’ I don`t have/see the map ‘jact’. I assume that this should or must be: Root: images/media/jact?! (if so, than this map is missing in my setup)

I do see this path: Root: images/stories/joomlart (with lots of subfolders like ‘avatars’ ‘banners’ ‘blog’ ‘events’ etc.

Will the images in the subfolders also be generated?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the template you have the options to resize the images of content .
    You can manage it from Go to Article manager > Options > Shared options .
    Here is complete documentation for this .

www1971 Friend

I know; I dont need to read it twice ;-) thats why I paste a fragment of this documentation. My unanswered question isn`t explained in this documentation or by joomlart.

When I go to ‘media’ I don`t have/see the map ‘jact’. I assume that this should or must be: Root: images/media/jact?! (if so, than this map is missing in my setup)

I do see this path: Root: images/stories/joomlart (with lots of subfolders like ‘avatars’ ‘banners’ ‘blog’ ‘events’ etc.

Will the images in the subfolders also be generated?

…..Meanwhile I have noticed that by you using my ftp client I see in the back end the path as described in the documentation and there I do see the 3 sub-folders Big, medium and small. ( I could not see these 3 maps in mediamanager when uploading images) The subfolders will be generated as well I assume…..so I do not need to specify or change the path media/jact to another, specific folder. This info might be useful for other members…..

kind regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case i need to check it on your site . Kindly send me a temp super user details nd FTP of your site via Private reply . So i can check the images folder issue .
    Regarding the demo images folder , they will present if you installed quickstart package on site .

Also when u upload the images you will have the /images folder window not root/media folder .
    The compress images are in root/media/jact/

www1971 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    www1971 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry , you can not read because its not your own post .
    Below is my reply :
    Hi
    I checked your site and Media folder is present as i said in last post .
    Go to http://duuve.nl/media/jact/big/images/stories/joomlart/news/us-canada/us-9.jpg
    Its in the root//media/jact/big/images/
    You can see all the images present on your site .
    Joomla Media manager does not open the root folders . It open the /images folder that is default path for images .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum