Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I cant find it in the documentaion or the forum.

My logo shows just fine on desktop view, but where is the graphic to replace for the mobile view? It still shows TELINE logo.

Many thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

From Template Manager -> Your Default Template -> Theme Tab -> Enable Small Logo and then upload your mobile logo image

pavit Moderator

Hi

From Template Manager -> Your Default Template -> Theme Tab -> Enable Small Logo and then upload your mobile logo image

seaneo Friend

Thank you. I noticed its quite small (134 x 30) . How much bigger could I make it before it doesnt work properly anymore? thanks in advance

seaneo Friend

Thank you. I noticed its quite small (134 x 30) . How much bigger could I make it before it doesnt work properly anymore? thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can post your site’s URL here and screenshot illustrating how it should be, I will suggest you further.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can post your site’s URL here and screenshot illustrating how it should be, I will suggest you further.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum