Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello ,

I think Joomlart in Ja Teline V has added more functions to native Joomla Contact component which is very good. As we see here: http://www.ezaban.com/fa/Arasp-Kazemian.html

I have two questions:

1- How can I add more fields to the contact form without needing to use another extra joomla components. There are a couple of advanced Contact forms which let us do that but if I use them I will lose its integration with Ja Teline V events.

2- In case that number is hard or impossible to do. How can we Integrate Ja Teline Events with other components rather than Joomla Native contacts ? take a look at this page which is a course with two teachers: http://www.ezaban.com/fa/20150820122/intermediate/c2.html

I want members to rate teachers and I want to be able to give some badge to the top teachers and I want the system automatically shows top rated or VIP teachers at the top of teachers list (Yet, I do not know how to show only the teachers list).

So if we I go for other components like sobi which I think I can do this job with that, Can I integrate it with current Ja Teline V event page? what do you recommend? (Do you know any components or do you have any suggestion?)

Thank you,

ezaban Friend

Opps, I forgot to say that your current changes to Native Joomla event is well compatible with Schema.org MicroData, I love when I see google recognize persons and events in Google Webmaster tools.

Saguaros Moderator

Templates which are compatible with Joomla 3.x should be also integrated with Schema.org already.

For Sobi extension, are you using this extension?

ezaban Friend

No I’m not using it now. I was just considering that. Do you recommend it?

Saguaros Moderator

I’ve not used Sobi before and not sure how it goes with new content type in JA Teline V. But, basically, it works with default Joomla, it will work with our template.

ezaban Friend

It may show up in your template but what I exactly mean is to use the event feature of Ja Teline for that !

Saguaros Moderator

You can give it a try and let us know the result.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum