Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Joomla 3.7 PHP 7 Maria db

Reinstalling the Teline V 1.1.1 template and T3 has not fixed issues. After clearing cache and when login is attempted it is still the white screen of death. The frontend will load for one time only, then when refreshed white screen Switch Dev mode on or off and it will work for one time then white screen.

Error: Warning Error loading component: com_fields, Component not found.

Site will

Can not find the issue. Does not seem to be PHP

pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you provide also a super user account for your backend ?.

Aratype Friend

Hello Pavit,

Unfortunately it still not possible to go from 3.6.5 to 3.7! The issue is in the template not in a 3d party plugin…

pavit Moderator

Unfortunately it still not possible to go from 3.6.5 to 3.7! The issue is in the template not in a 3d party plugin…

There are no issues with latest template version and Joomla 3.7, errors reported in your screenshot doesn’t means it is a template issue.

If you are encountering such issues then it is better to rollout to joomla 3.6.5

Regards

John Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    Aratype Friend

@pavit,

Sorry, we are experts in Joomla!. We tried to upgrade 3 sites Teline V from 3.6.5 to 3.7 but it is the same issue in all of them…

If you certify that no more issue from JA side we will ask your team to do it for us…

John Friend
    pavit Moderator

Sorry, we are experts in Joomla!. We tried to upgrade 3 sites Teline V from 3.6.5 to 3.7 but it is the same issue in all of them…

Then i suppose you already downloaded latest quickstart version released with Joomla 3.7 latest T3 Framework and template version, and you noted that everything works fine, i suppose too that you already understood we are talking about Joomla 3.7 template compatibility and not other 3rd party extensions.

After we’ve made sure everything works then if you are encountering any problem you can post here a log file with listed all errors encountered from your website, joomlart will evaluate and debug such errors.

Best regards.

John Friend
    pavit Moderator
    Aratype Friend

@pavit,
    Why I should use quickstart? I have already developed a website with Teline V and Joomla 3.6.5.

I updated the newly published JA plugins and template and T3…

Then I tried to upgrade to 3.7 and I got many errors.

I challenge if other user could upgrade safely a Teline V running site from 3.6.5 to 3.7

John Friend
    John Friend
    timtecsa Friend

http://mw2017.mwinda.org/index.php/fr/ Runs on 3.7 Not built from quickstart. No errors coming up.

Tim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum