Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I had the quickstart template installed by one of the moderators but it isn’t responsive like it is in the demo. Please provide instructions on making the template responsive.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rwold 427070 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the quickstart template installed by one of the moderators but it isn’t responsive like it is in the demo. Please provide instructions on making the template responsive.

Thanks in advance.</blockquote>
    Hi you installed the JA Teline IV with old JA T3v2 Framework .
    Thats why you are facing this issue .
    please install the Joomla 3 & 2.5 (T3 Framework)
    here is the link
    Hope it helps

Robin Friend

Hi there,

Sorry about the late response. I was trying to figure it out but unfortunately I have not. I downloaded and installed the framework and template you recommended. The only problem is that joomla doesn’t seem to show up after I set it up instead the files show up like this. Any ideas why?

1. Screen-shot-2014-05-20-at-4.24.51-PM
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Looks like you have some files missing, please reupload the QS package. ( remember the QS package is for NEW sites only)

Robin Friend

I have uploaded it so many times and I got this each time. It is a new website.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please check the zip file you have on your computer ? I mean can you please unzip the file locally and check if index.php etc are there?

Robin Friend

yes, PHP.index is there. What else should I look for?

Robin Friend

i meant index.php is there

Manos Moderator

Well if it’s there then during your upload it should also be there (among other files like htaccess.txt joomla.xml ) so i am afraid that this is more of a hosting issue.
    Do you upload the file in zip format and extract it on your webserver or you upload each file using an ftp client ?

Maybe you can ask your host to unzip the file and see if that helps.

Robin Friend

I uploaded the file in zip format and extracted it on the webserver. I will ask my hosting company about this. Thanks very much for your quick responses!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum