Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I need someone at joomlart to please help me and the many other ppl who have posted about this before…. I even submitted a ticket… its been over a week with no response to the problem.

When you have cache on, which is a MUST because this template is just too slow without cache (even a bit with it)… And you have someone visit your IPHONE/mobile site, after that your computer site is broken for ANYONE who views it until you go in and delete ALL cache.
    And vice versa for computer > mobile…. so right now if I go view my site on the computer and see it broken, then I know its been visited on a mobile device.

This seems like a very simple problem, and its not just a isolated issue, this has been reported by several ppl and it is cache causing this.

Thank you in advance for JA support who gives us a fix for this.

supergirl Friend

I have the same problem with Ja Tiris template 🙁

phoneas Friend

>:( So this seems to be ongoing still, as it is March 2012 and we do still have the same problem on our site, too.
    Even after some updates of the JA T3 framework, the template and the Joomla! base framework.

Did anyone get any reply from JA Support?
    If not, I guess it’s urgent time to get into some real anger.

This effect is continuing to chase away our site visitors, regardless if mobile or desktop user, and our technical staff is getting absolutely mad about it.

So, again, where’s the support in this case?
    Thumbs down. This is an absolutely unwanted behaviour of both the template and the JoomlArt support.

1. untitled
    vipcory Friend

<em>@phoneas 308176 wrote:</em><blockquote>

>:( So this seems to be ongoing still, as it is March 2012 and we do still have the same problem on our site, too.
    Even after some updates of the JA T3 framework, the template and the Joomla! base framework.

This effect is continuing to chase away our site visitors, regardless if mobile or desktop user, and our technical staff is getting absolutely mad about it.

Thumbs down. This is an absolutely unwanted behaviour of both the template and the JoomlArt support.</blockquote>

Yep its sad, support finally gave me instructions to do a “hack” to the t3 framework to make it not cache the header. but I have yet to try it as its many steps and I have no doubt it will probably cause other issues…
    I really dont know whats the point of having a mobile version in the template when its not usable, and I dont know how you can create all this but not be able to fix this little issue.

vipcory Friend

<em>@phoneas 308176 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Thumbs down. This is an absolutely unwanted behaviour of both the template and the JoomlArt support.</blockquote>

Hi did you ever find a fix for this?

chavan Friend

Hi vipcory & phoneas

In the latest T3 version, the page never cached when bviewed in mobile. This issue which I fixed in a long time, if it stills occur after you upgrade latest version, please provide me admin & ftp account of your site. I will fix it for you.

Thanks,

mikel2004 Friend

I have the same problem in my site. Can you fix it, please?
    Thanks!
    http://comunidadzoom.com/cine/secciones/generos/directores-destacados/roger-corman

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@mikel2004 336159 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem in my site. Can you fix it, please?
    Thanks!
    http://comunidadzoom.com/cine/secciones/generos/directores-destacados/roger-corman</blockquote>

Thanks for your contacting to us. Please download directly latest version JAT3 here and the problem your site will fix it.

jhicks Friend

Ninja Lead, It occurs on my site using ironis template when the joomla cache is enabled but not if only the template cache is enabled. I have the latest version of JAT3 installed. It is much faster site when the joomla cache is installed. What can I do?

Thanks,
    Jeff

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Jeff,

You can enable cache on JA Ironis template.

<blockquote>Admin area->Extensions->Template Manager->edit JA_Ironis – Default->Global tab->Enable Development Mode set No</blockquote>

Regards

jhicks Friend

thanks Ninja Lead. I do have it set. but with this template cache, the initial load is extended by 3 to 6 seconds which is very noticeable as compared to the joomla cache which is about 200 milliseconds on average.

jhicks Friend

ok well i went on got a third party component for caching and so far it’s very very helpful. so nevermind on the question.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Great, good luck

amedien Friend

jhicks, may i ask which third party component you are using?

jhicks Friend

<em>@amedien 353844 wrote:</em><blockquote>jhicks, may i ask which third party component you are using?</blockquote>

JotCache http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/cache/13155

Been working great since I installed it. a little more work to clean the cache out but the site is pretty quick now and doesn’t break the mobile template…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  amedien 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum