Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am trying to setup the mobile layout for Ja Teline IV T3. Couldn’t find any documentation for T3 and Ja Teline IV. I am trying to replicate the Desktop or laptop layout on the mobile. Can anyone help? Thank You.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If I got your message correctly, you want to have Desktop layout appears in all screen sizes, right?

In T3 framework, we provide option to disable Responsive feature in template manager section: Administrator Panel > Extensions > Templates > JA Teline IV- T3 > General tab: http://prntscr.com/droa78

After switching off Responsive option, you will need to compile less to css to see the changes (REMEMBER to backup all current css files first as they will be overridden when compiling less to css)

Regards

waheed53 Friend

Hi
    When i turn off responsive layout it moves the main menu to the left. how i can fix that. Thank You.

Saguaros Moderator

When disabling Responsive, you will need to set the width for it. Try putting this css rule:

.t3-mainnav { width: 984px; }

into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum