Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I want to buy this template. But I need russian localization for that. Can I buy russian leng for this template if someone have that? Because I know nothing about html or php coding for translate.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Serhiy

Phill Moderator

Language packs are available from Joomla.com. Just a quick google will bring up details, for instance -http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/languages/translations-for-joomla/393

There may be some language strings that need manual intervention and we can always try and help you with those.

serkapnews Friend

Thank you, Phill.

Yes, we have joomla russian support site. I mean russian localization for JA Teline (date, news parts etc.). It’s easy and not too much to translate?

Phill Moderator

Yes, while I do not speak Russian there are some very helpful Russian members who are only too keen to help. The lines that need translation are quite easy and if we work together I am sure we can help.

serkapnews Friend

Super. Phill, can you explane, for buy this template I need to buy membership or I can buy just this one?

Phill Moderator

You can buy 3 month or 1 year membership. The three month membership allows you to use just one template for $59 and entitles you to support for 3 months, the one year membership entitles you to use up to 3 templates and gives you one years support. At just $70 (just $11 more than 3 months) I think it is much better value.

Make sure all the extenstions you need are included as some may only be availabe to JAEC club members.

All details can be found here – http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

serkapnews Friend

Thank you!

bkk2009 Friend

70 $ за год- стоит этих денег. Плюс за год выйдет еще около десятка новых шаблонов, которые могут быть еще лучше чем Teline IV

serkapnews Friend

<em>@bkk2009 213099 wrote:</em><blockquote>70 $ за год- стоит этих денег. Плюс за год выйдет еще около десятка новых шаблонов, которые могут быть еще лучше чем Teline IV</blockquote>

Да, но сайт газеты, и постоянно менять шаблон не очень хочется. Этот нам очень понравился. Сейчас думаем как безболезненно перейти на Joomla и потом уже оформим покупку шаблона.

romzzz Friend

Так всё таки есть готовая локализация?
    Или после покупки членства(Какого?) Придёться задавать вопросы по каждому моменту?

sirbal Friend

You’ll still have to tune everything for the new site – like the inscriptions “Read More” and other trifles, date format, etc. All this is easy compared with building a competent structure of the newspaper site.

Phill Moderator

Please could you post in English. I know you are trying to be helpfull to Russian speakers but for those of us that do not speak Russian a post could look like spam etc and end up getting deleted by mistake.

sirbal Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 229396 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please could you post in English. I know you are trying to be helpfull to Russian speakers but for those of us that do not speak Russian a post could look like spam etc and end up getting deleted by mistake.</blockquote>

OK, I translated my previous post into English. BTW my biggest problem with Russian localization is described here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-featured-ja-news-encoding-problem/ – probably somebody will be able to help me?

Phill Moderator

Many thanks for that. I shall see if I can ask about the encoding problem as this is something I know little of.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum