Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Module position under main menu

christool Friend

Hello, i do not find how to put a megabanner under the top menu (it looks as if the position JA menu do not exist), can you help me please ?

akwasi_c Friend

I can’t find Content-Mass-top because I want to re-arrange the categories

wayne1668 Friend

The sitemap position should be user11 not user13.

Hong Le Moderator

<em>@wayne1668 208651 wrote:</em><blockquote>The sitemap position should be user11 not user13.</blockquote>

Hi guys,
    Thank for your reminder, our guide had some mistakes and old version. Now I have updated module position guide image. I hope it’s helpful.
    Sorry for inconvenient*:)
    Thanks.

friends1976 Friend

Did the menu module position change? I am looking for “top.mainnav” and am not seeing anything that correlates to the guide. Please help, thanks!

Phan Gam Friend

<em>@friends1976 211131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did the menu module position change? I am looking for “top.mainnav” and am not seeing anything that correlates to the guide. Please help, thanks!</blockquote>
    hi, top.mainnav is “topmegamenu” postion, if you set default for Menu module and using mega menu, it will be auto locate this position. To display module positions, you can run url with param tp=1.
    Hope that helps

fabiolima Friend

Hi,
    How do I change the width of the position sl1-r?
    More specifically:
    <div class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-left” style=”width: 66%;”>
    to
    <div class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-left style= ‘width: 75%;”>
    and
    <div class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-right style= ‘width: 34%;”>
    to
    <div class=”ja-box-wrap column ja-box-right style= ‘width: 25%;”>

Thanks
    Fabio Lima

fabiolima Friend

Okay, okay.
    I found it!
    In Theme Administration, Layouts I edited the default theme in the following line:

<block name="topsl1" type="spotlight" special="left" specialwidth="66">sl1-l,sl1-r</block>
    I changed the parameter specialwidth to 75 and it automatically assigns the value remaining in the second block.

Very nice!

moroalislam Friend

Did the module can create a new module and position change? because if i click the save button, this massage can appear “Operation Failed: Failed to open file for writing” can you help me please ? thanks a lot…

fabiolima Friend

Hello Moroalislam,
    It may be that some file or directory is with wrong permissions?
    Generally, when the problem is related to writing files, it’s permissions …
    Hope that helps.
    Good luck.

ploman Friend

How to add top banner position to the template and side banner position?

-peter

axadle Friend

banner position just download fly floating module and install right and left by following the instruction of the module details have already test with my site

have att look my site

zorro_lee Friend

Is there a way to reorder sections showed in janews 2 position by janewspro module?
    I want News first now they are 5th. And want to reorder other categories and sections.
    Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@zorro_lee 228433 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a way to reorder sections showed in janews 2 position by janewspro module?
    I want News first now they are 5th. And want to reorder other categories and sections.
    Thank you!</blockquote>

YOu only access the section Manager, and category Manager and re-set theirs order to resolve the issue

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum