Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Yes i can see the error, also i can see that error -> Error: arts is undefined
    Source File: http://XXXXXXXXXXX/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/interface/scripts/engine.portal.mode.1.js
    Line: 67

I suggest you try to uninstall that module or from the config menu of this same module try to disable loading motools.

Regards

Manos

carmila Friend

Hi Pascm, I tried to uninstall the GK4 news module, but the error was the same. After several tests I find the problem. In the template manager section, into Ja teline IV, I disallowed the CSS optimization (Join & Minify & Compress to NO) for a better personalization. Allowing the CSS optimization this error disappears. I don’t know if this is right, but the problem is solved.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Are you sure that gk4 is uninstalled ? I still can see the same error.

P.S. You should always have Development Mode enabled and CSS and JS optimization to NO while you are modifying any code/module/plugins on your site.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum