Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’m trying to set an Article options in “Article Manager: Edit Article”. Unfortunately, my settings changes will not show-up on the site(ftont-end).
    Receiving help/hint is appreciated.
    Best regards,
    Izidor

pavit Moderator

Hi izidorg

Can you provide via PM an admin account to your Backend ?

Thanks

izidorg Friend

Hi,
    What do you mean by PM? How I can activate it?:-[

pavit Moderator

Hi
    Click on my name on the up left then click on Private Message

Send me your Admin account to your backend so i can check your configuration

Thanks

izidorg Friend

It is done.

pavit Moderator

<em>@izidorg 267648 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is done.</blockquote>

Your site is on localhost ? or you have a link to it

izidorg Friend

My site is online ewd.co.il

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have checked your site you have the Configuration.php unwritable to check this go to your backend –>Site–>Global configuration–> Directory Permissions

This is an issue due to a misconfiguration from your hosting provider (the configuration.php) file must be set to writable

anyway you have an old version of telineIV (1.6.6) last week we have released the Joomla 1.7 release of the template for security of your site i suggest to you an upgrade to the last version 1.7

Thanks

You can install the quickstart 1.7 version and check minimum requirements during this process

izidorg Friend

Hi,
    I’ve changed the file permission to writable for user (644), the status in the backend –>Site–>Global configuration–> Directory Permissions has changed to writable. However this didn’t resolve my issue. Do you suggest to download a newer release and check again?

pavit Moderator

Yes
    install the J1.7 quickstart release
    during installation check if it shows errors

izidorg Friend

Hi,

In the newest 1.7 release this issue is resolved. Many thanks for your help.
    I have one question to ask you: how i can check for minimum requirements during the installation?

pavit Moderator

Hi

During installation the second step is Pre-Installation Check it checks your server configuration and says<blockquote>”If any of these items is not supported (marked as No) then please take actions to correct them. Failure to do so could lead to your Joomla! installation not functioning correctly.”</blockquote>

That’s all

izidorg Friend

Thanks, I appreciate your quality and timely help!

pavit Moderator

Thanks izidorg

When you need assistance we are here

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum