Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In Blackberry 9300 JA TELINE Showing Desktop Version instead Mobile Version, I know Teline IV Is not Responsive template, but the handheld layout wont came out in my boss Blackberry 9300 device, is there’s a way to make it work or at least showing the handheld layout? or should i change template? and if i should change template, please give me recommendation with perfect balance between speed and look.

thanks, baas

Saguaros Moderator

Hi baas,

Your boss’ device is so new with this JA Teline IV template :laugh: You can choose another responsive template so that it can display well with that device.

For the performance of website, here is my suggestion:

– enable the css / js optimization feature of T3. That will reduce the number of css / js files. Now you have so many css file to load. Please manually check css file and remove any unused css, it will help much.

– Using our Amazon S3 component allows using CDN (cloudfront) and also has option to update cache folder with cron job.. which can be set to lower limit to have regular update of cache on cloud. Running without cache on is bound to make the site slower. However, the main reason for slow site would still be the number of items it has to fetch (css , js, images, external scripts / social stuff).

– Reconsider the usage of the “important” plugins and moduls, sometimes switching them off is better

– Check with your hosting provider to have Server settings and a good htaccess.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum