Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Has anyone found the fix yet? How can I make JA Teline IV show the front page of JomSocial?

Come on. Someone out there, some genius, some absolutely brilliant Joomla! CMS guru has found the light, discovered the one, two, or half-dozen lines of code I need to change in my template to enable JA Teline IV, the best news template I’ve yet to discover for Joomla!, to work, also, with JomSocial.

Anybody? :((

itsnexgen Friend

Just make the JomSocial Menu -> default.. change module position set to JomSocial Module.. That will work.

aidancoughlan Friend

Does it work ?… I’ve not tried it yet, but am planning to try Jomsocial with JA Teline IV on dev site. Does anybody have examples of Jomsocial working under JA Teline IV that they can link to ?

It would be great if Jomsocial kept a list of “compatible” templates, and/or Joomlart listed popular extensions known /tested to work with their template(s) … or hacks to get them to work. As a relative newcomer with limited time & budget it’s difficult trying to determine what’s compatible with what.

Laura Rubino Friend

Ja teline is compartible to jomsocial and kunena. I have done it with no tweaking or fixing anything.

aidancoughlan Friend

great news makegoodmedia, thank you. Would you mind posting, or PM’ing me the URL to have a quick look at how jomsocial looks under JA Teline IV? By the way, have you tried JReview under JA Teline by any chance ?
    Aidan

Laura Rubino Friend

i sent you the link

daveh Friend

<em>@makegoodmedia 214894 wrote:</em><blockquote>i sent you the link</blockquote>

I take it use have used Joomla1.5 May I have a look at your link please
    Thanks

Laura Rubino Friend

the site is here. propertywire.ca

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Rubino 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum