Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

1. Important Notice

JA Stock & JA Weather modules were removed from the download of the Version 1.2 stable. We are working on the re-development of the 2 modules: JA Stock & JA Weather and will reupload the modules into the package in the next few days.

2. Changelogs

Release Notes – JATCTelineiii – Version 1.2 Stable

** Bug

* [JATCTELINEIII-106] – Appearance of Javascript Error when Click on an article that has been commented.

* [JATCTELINEIII-107] – UI Error : Losing content in Back-end of JA Bookmark Plugin Configuration.

* [JATCTELINEIII-110] – Installation error on PHP 4.4.6: Warning: overload() was unable to locate class ‘ja_tools’ + Fatal error: Call to undefined function: countmodules()

Warning: overload() was unable to locate class ‘ja_tools’ in /home/filcom/public_html/hongkong/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.obj.extendable.php on line 27

in /home/filcom/public_html/hongkong/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 407

Ref 1: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144388&postcount=8
    Ref 2: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144439&postcount=1

* [JATCTELINEIII-128] – JA- MEGA_MENU: Lack of position modules in file templateDetails.xml in Template.

* [JATCTELINEIII-129] – Notice error in JABulletin module.

* [JATCTELINEIII-130] – Comment box should expand to 100% width when there is no left/right modules

* [JATCTELINEIII-132] – Intensedebate rsspost form display in wrong place.

* [JATCTELINEIII-133] – JA Comment Plugin does not work properly with PHP4

* [JATCTELINEIII-134] – JA Usersetting Plugin does not work properly with PHP5

* [JATCTELINEIII-135] – Souce files verification and upload

* [JATCTELINEIII-136] – JA Weather Module does not work properly with PHP 5.2.8 version

* [JATCTELINEIII-137] – Fixed 7 css bugs on http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iii/

* [JATCTELINEIII-138] – JA News Ticker: Advanced Parameters missing

More details: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-ticker-advanced-paramaters-missing/

* [JATCTELINEIII-139] – Fixed: No JText applied for static text in template
    In templatesja_teline_iiilayoutsblocksheader.php, the following 2 texts are not in language files so translation is impossible
    + Headlines
    + Last update:

3. How to upgrade

The version 1.2 is now in the download.

Most of the bugs fixes are for the included modules, only issues 137 & 139 are templates related. You can upgrade by uninstall & reinstalled the related extensions.

zipper Friend

Hi Hung, can you please tell what lines in the CSS are updated? As i modified my template already a lot, i don’t want to it all over again. Thanks in advance!

SHoggard Friend

So do we have to ->
    Download & Unzip TelineIII v 1.2
    Uninstall the Teline template & reinstall it
    Then Uninstall & Install the affected extensions….

Or
    Download & Unzip TelineIII v 1.
    Then Uninstall & Install the affected extension

(sorry for being a bit dim here!)

joeflynn Friend

“My new website almost open for public using the new JA Teline III theme: please visit: http://WWW.FROUBUURT.NL and take a look”

I stopped by to take a look, but it wants a name/pass…do you have a guest set?

cgc0202 Friend

Hi Hung,

Was the Demo page itself updated to the latest version? When I tried version 1.1, it has corrected features that were not still corrected in the Demo.

It would help all of us, if Joomlart will identify the files (or files) that are affected, And, if possible, also the specific threads (it was shown only in a few of the listed modifications) that discussed the feature changed.

I requested this several times already, I hope these changes are also listed in the Changelog summary, starting with the modifications from beta.

Kindly update the release date of each version also.

Thanks.

Cornelio

Hi Hung, Staff and Moderators,

I was comparing v1.1 and v1.2 extensions. The plugin “plg_system_jawidget.zip” is not in the v1.2. What is this for? Is it necessary for a “fresh install”?

Cornelio

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Cornelio,
    <blockquote>Was the Demo page itself updated to the latest version? When I tried version 1.1, it has corrected features that were not still corrected in the Demo.</blockquote>
    Yes, it has been updated to 1.2 version at the moment

<blockquote>I was comparing v1.1 and v1.2 extensions. The plugin “plg_system_jawidget.zip” is not in the v1.2. What is this for? Is it necessary for a “fresh install”?</blockquote>

This is used by JA Stock & JA Weather modules which be updated and released in the 1.3 versions in the next few days. You can just forget about this at the moment.

Hung Dinh Friend

SHoggard;145302So do we have to ->
    Download & Unzip TelineIII v 1.2
    Uninstall the Teline template & reinstall it
    Then Uninstall & Install the affected extensions….

This is the right way to update to 1.2 🙂

SHoggard Friend

Thanks…. you’re up late on a Sunday night! 😉

Please take a look at the JA Stock thread… if you need any further suggestions just ask… I DO reccomend you draw down data from Yahoo, it is much more complete than Google

emarine Friend

更新好快,1.1Stable还没装好,1.2Stable来了。:) 辛苦辛苦!谢了!

ulookgr8 Friend

Hi Hung,

How can I know what are the affected extensions?

thanks!

arjwad Friend

Hi,

I downloaded the stable 1.2 mega lot and have installed two versions on the offline version of my site.

The template.zip with 1.2 appears to have the following parameters missing:

1. Font tools
    2. Colour variation
    3. Template width (most important)

All three were in stable 1.1 which I installed using quickstart a few days ago to begin understanding the new template design elements.

Wanted to check if this was a bug and if there is another version coming soon which will have them restored.

An unrelated request, am upgrading my template from Teline II to Teline III, if there is a specific guide made available for the same it will be really useful, maybe even a wiki where others doing the same can make open contributions, so that all those needing to do so can do it a little quicker and make sure nothing gets missed out (especially new module positions).

Cheers.

Arjun

scotty Friend

Cornelio, there are 20,000+ paid up members in JoomlArt. Do you really think Joomlart should, or even want to, make templates to your specific demands?

There is a good mix of static and dynamic on T3 and if the mix does not suit you then change your site until it does.

zorroh Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 145159 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. Important Notice

JA Stock & JA Weather modules were removed from the download of the Version 1.2 stable. We are working on the re-development of the 2 modules: JA Stock & JA Weather and will reupload the modules into the package in the next few days.
    </blockquote>

How long is next few days?:cool:

perdu Friend

Yes, I was wondering the same thing.

Will it just be module/plugin fixes for 1.3 or will there be alterations to the template?

What exactly was wrong with the weather and stock modules and is it ok to use them on a live site if they seem to be working ok?

Will 1.3 be ‘stable’ as well or should we anticipate 1.4?

mayke Friend

Then when will it be the stable version release?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  pmorrow 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum