Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I am having the same errors in a brand-new install…using QuickStart.
    URL is http://nataliemedia.com/faith
    Host is Godaddy.com

Warning: overload() was unable to locate class ‘ja_tools’ in /home/content/n/a/t/nataliemedia/html/faith/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.obj.extendable.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: countmodules() in /home/content/n/a/t/nataliemedia/html/faith/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 407

devinburghart Friend

Is there any way to have a different logo for the default layout and the iphone layout? Thanks!

emarine Friend

非常棒的模板,谢谢Hung Dinh!:)

nancygl Friend

How did you fix this?

nancygl Friend

I download again and Install the template with quickstart system. I´m working with Mac. Still the problem with the Frontpage, doesen´t work´s. Itry to fix the problem but still bad.

pashao Friend

<em>@nancygl 144749 wrote:</em><blockquote>I download again and Install the template with quickstart system. I´m working with Mac. Still the problem with the Frontpage, doesen´t work´s. Itry to fix the problem but still bad.</blockquote>
    I’m having the same problem. Used the quickstart package and have no front page.

nancygl Friend

Well, finally install JaTellineIII in my localhost but in Windows platform using XAMPP, 162 version because of , under Joomla doesen´t work´s with earliest version.

¿It is posible have Ja TellineIII in spanish?

serge1 Friend

I downloaded and Install the template with quickstart system. I´m working with windows platform. I can’t get to the frontpage. When I change to another default template I have no problem to get to the frontpage. So TellineIII as default template doesn’t work I can’t get to the frontpage. Can Anyone help with this?

nancygl Friend

Whish kind of localhost server do you have?

serge1 Friend

mysql server

nancygl Friend

Yes I´know you shot be, but is with XAMPP o WIN32 o other aplication. The subject is, if you are working under some aplicationes in localhost… work´s.

If you are working your Msql server and your PHP under WIN32, is too old. I sugest you download XAMPP, version 1.6.2

http://wareseeker.com/free-xampp-1.6.2-beta/

But choose 1.6.2 no other. After that and fowlling the instructions you can install your “quickstar JaTellineIII”, without any problems

And look beautifull, don´t forget install the example

serge1 Friend

thanks for ure ideas, I’m new to this, I’m using PHP 4.4.7, is that too old for this template?

nancygl Friend

Your are working with Joomla CMS?. Ok, if is yes, so, Do the steps I indicated in the other post. Somethimes you need do the “mecanical” steps. I´ Think is not only your PHP version.

Before Ja TellineIII work´s in my localhost I try to install several times, only on this way work´s. Try… just Do it. After that tell my what´s appen

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nancygl 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum