Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My wesite seems to be Ok with JA Teline III … but I have always error 500 in debug mode !
    I must correct manually configuration.php (set debug off) and upload with ftp to run again the site.
    =====================
    Error example :
    JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘histoire’, ‘un-peu-dhistoire’, ‘index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layou’ at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO ple_menu (`menutype`, `name`, `alias`, `link`, `type`, `published`, `parent`, `componentid`, `sublevel`, `ordering`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `pollid`, `browserNav`, `access`, `utaccess`, `params`, `lft`, `rgt`, `home` ) VALUES (‘mainmenu’, ‘Un peu d’histoire’, ‘un-peu-dhistoire’, ‘index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=108’, ‘component’, 1, 686, 20, 1, 1, 0, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, 0, 0, 0, 0, ‘num_leading_articles=1 num_intro_articles=4 num_columns=2 num_links=0 ‘, 0, 0, 0)
    =====================

Why ?

Please help me.
    Thanks

gray Friend

Just for testing purposes insert (back slash) before ‘ in menu item called “Un peu d’histoire”.
    So it should be “Un peu d’histoire”, or remove (‘) at all. This is just for testing, see what would be the result.

PS. single quotes are replaced with & # 0 3 9 ; (remove whitespaces) in HTML. you can try this also.

pleanalyst Friend

The first thing I’d made before writing here is to remove all ” ‘ ” in my titles. And there was no change : error 500. But your remark drew my attention to other signs that I’ used in some titles : ” & “. Then I removed all the others caracters different ones from a-z … and I have no more 500 error !
    Thank you very much for your assistance.
    Sorry for my approximate english. Have a good day 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pleanalyst 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum