Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi:
    I’m not sure if I’m the only that’s currently having this problem, but the Menu and pages are all the same color. From the demo it show that all the menu’s and pages changes to different color.
    Can anyone explain to me how to actually activate this option.

Also, My CSS Option is not working. Everytime I attempt to edit the CSS option on my Jomla control panel. Would anyone care to lend a helping hand. I can provide access to the control panel if you are willing to take a look.

Thanks.

Renegades
    http://bravado-mag.com/index.php

TomC Moderator

If you purchase a membership, you will have access to the JA Teline II user forum and support.

renegades Friend

Actually my membership just ended two days ago, and now i’m debating wether I should go ahead and re-establish my membership. I’ve been having several problems with this template.

Would you care to offer a hand, Freind?

mfcphil Friend

Although I can sympathise with your position as you were once a member you can understand why we can only help paid up members….For such a small ammount you can get all the support you need.

If tcraw 1010 and others members help you and other non paid members there would be no point to the site.

bigrk Friend

<em>@mfcphil 53019 wrote:</em><blockquote>Although I can sympathise with your position as you were once a member you can understand why we can only help paid up members….For such a small ammount you can get all the support you need.

If tcraw 1010 and others members help you and other non paid members there would be no point to the site.</blockquote>

Looks like tcraw1010 is also an unlicensed member now.

TomC Moderator

That’s interesting . . . . when I login, it clearly states . . .

Membership type: JA Template Club
    Expires: Aug, 28 2008

EDIT:
    Imagine that … back to normal. 😎

bigrk Friend

Looks like your okay now. Not sure why you showed that way just 15 minutes ago. Pretty wierd.

mfcphil Friend

Think Tom’s pretty wierd 😀 😀

TomC Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 53046 wrote:</em><blockquote>Think Tom’s pretty wierd 😀 :D</blockquote>
    Nothing to think about . . . I am clearly weird.

😎

frankmiao Friend

i have similar problem. cannot make changes to the color selection from the template editing. can anyone help?

frankmiao Friend

oh. by the way, how do we change the language code on the template.

frankmiao Friend

problem solved

mfcphil Friend

Frank ask your question in the correct template forum, not here. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum