Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi guys. After few months of brainstorming and aid from few generous members plus joomlart forum, I managed to create few modification with this template. Still on the process of adding few though as requested by my boss.

Anyway, here it is. Comments are welcome.

http://iltamburo.it/

Still waiting for some answers in the forum for my other questions/requests.

By the way, our site is italian. Ciao!

Menalto Friend

****, i gotta say its a nice site you have there.
    But i dont like what you have here:
    Design di Felsimedia.

For me it looks like designed by felsimedia, and if it is its against our terms of use… if im wrong i appologise, if im right please change it.
    One other thing, the site tools where you have the date and search, try to add the border to stay there all the time, not only when you hoover over them.

mfcphil Friend

Wow a lot going on

Well done 😉

beadit Friend

Very nice – a lot of work there ! Good job.

felsimedia Friend

Unluckily after I post our site last night here, someone hacked us. He might be envious or something. Can you guys know how could I recuperate? Very very sad. I will appreciate any help. I was supposed to do a backup this week. A huge failure.

Menalto, I will discuss about that issue with my boss. I just follow orders but I will tell about it.

beadit Friend

A timely reminder to us all to ensure we have a current backup!

shertmann Friend

<em>@felsimedia 78936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys. After few months of brainstorming and aid from few generous members plus joomlart forum, I managed to create few modification with this template. Still on the process of adding few though as requested by my boss.

Anyway, here it is. Comments are welcome.

http://iltamburo.it/

Still waiting for some answers in the forum for my other questions/requests.

By the way, our site is italian. Ciao!</blockquote>
    well done i like the color change for section change its a cool add

felsimedia Friend

Thanks for the appreciation. I hope those who are pissed off of me won’t succeed on destroying the site again. Don’t hesitate to ask me if you have questions on Teline II and I will try to answer (but don’t expect I know everything about it. Im not the template developer.) Enjoy!
    ——————-
    Inefficiency is unproductivity.

mig500 Friend

Very nice work. Congratulations 😉

sunrise Friend

I really like this site very much. The layout is very clear, and even though there is a lot of info, the site is not cluttered. Congrats!

didima Friend

nice page and good management

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yes, agree with them. nice site even though I dont understand the language. 😛

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum