Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I’m a former club member and I was looking for a fix for JA Teline but it seems to be locked up in the club forum. It looks like former club members who have questions on their templates need to have access to these forums.

This will be an issue for you guys to resolve in the future…but anyways, the JA-News module is showing up on a couple of extra pages…

I went through and exhausted myself on every possible fix…I know I’m just missing it though… Please send me some info regarding this…thx

ec.

w1n2k Friend

<em>@knappy1 29627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey guys,

I’m a former club member and I was looking for a fix for JA Teline but it seems to be locked up in the club forum. It looks like former club members who have questions on their templates need to have access to these forums.

This will be an issue for you guys to resolve in the future…but anyways, the JA-News module is showing up on a couple of extra pages…

I went through and exhausted myself on every possible fix…I know I’m just missing it though… Please send me some info regarding this…thx

ec.</blockquote>

I have the same problem as well when using JA-news module.

No idea how to fix this.

Please see my other post. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/can-someone-help-me-to-solve-ja-news-problem/

knappy1 Friend

this needs to be resolved. thanks

smashie Friend

link it only to the mainmenu and it should be fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  smashie 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum