Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

just a question… for some reason I moved my web to joomla 1.5 RC3 – in the hope to find a good template. under joomla 1.0.13 i was using ja teline, the (almost) perfect template for my web about brain injuries.
    I’m struggling to find a template for my web – is there any chance to wait til some of the really good templates for 1.0.13 are transformed for 1.5?

bigrk Friend

I’m under the assumption that once there is a stable version of Joomla 1.5 all JA templates will be converted for use with that version. I love the Teline template and am anxiously awaiting for the Joomla 1.5 stable release.

danstoc Friend

<em>@bigrk 31730 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m under the assumption that once there is a stable version of Joomla 1.5 all JA templates will be converted for use with that version. I love the Teline template and am anxiously awaiting for the Joomla 1.5 stable release.</blockquote>

hi bigrk,

yes i have seen a posting from dungh… i’m pleased to know that all the templates will be converted when the stable for joomla 1.5 is out!
    i have taken the desition to go back to 1.0.13 so i can still use teline… as i’m not the only person wich is waiting… i feel a little bit better 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  danstoc 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum