Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ja teline IV 1.2.5 is not working on the PHP 5.3.8 (Joomla 1.5.25 and jat3.v1.3.2). Please help me.

Error message: Invalid class name for loading

Please try with ja purity and ja teline ıv

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I have just checked your site but don’t your error message ?

Thank you,

Memotas Friend

Please try again with ja teline ıv

jooservices Friend

<em>@memotas 287547 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ja teline IV 1.2.5 is not working on the PHP 5.3.8 (Joomla 1.5.25 and jat3.v1.3.2). Please help me.

Error message: Invalid class name for loading

Please try with ja purity and ja teline ıv</blockquote>

Please update this thread w/ your backend ( SA ) access & ftp . than i can try to find out this issue.
    Thank you

Memotas Friend

Update thread. Please try again. Please select “deneme2” in the FTP.

Memotas Friend

<em>@jooservices 287594 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please update this thread w/ your backend ( SA ) access & ftp . than i can try to find out this issue.
    Thank you</blockquote>

Update thread.Please an explanation

Memotas Friend

Why do not you help me?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Sorry i missed your issue thread. I’m in checking right now.

Thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I have check Teline IV ( Joomla! 1.5 ) in my local and it’s working fine w/ PHP Version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.3.
    So i think this’s special case on your site ( you have installed so much extensions and using legacy mode ).

Would you mind update me again with your CPanel account so i can rip your site into my local for more checking ?

Thank you

Memotas Friend

<em>@jooservices 289781 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I have check Teline IV ( Joomla! 1.5 ) in my local and it’s working fine w/ PHP Version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.3.
    So i think this’s special case on your site ( you have installed so much extensions and using legacy mode ).

Would you mind update me again with your CPanel account so i can rip your site into my local for more checking ?
    Thank you</blockquote>

Please, try my site (deneme2) into your local for more checking . Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Memotas 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum