Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I tried to update JA tabs from 2.5.6 to 2.6.3 several times.

Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me (and I had to downgrade).
    I have a single page with 10 tab linking to 10 different IDs.
    This works fine for the current version I use of JA tabs.

But when I upgrade to the latest version of JA tabs and I click on one of the ten tabs, the rotating figure shows up and doesn’t disappear. It keeps rotating (normally it disappears when the page is loaded). When I click on another tab, the same happens. Eery tab you click this rotating figure appears and never disappears. Is this a well known issue? Any ideas how to resolve it?

I will turn on it temporarily, page is know with administrator.

I checked it for 3 different browsers (on windows).

Best regards,
    Peter

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Peter,

In this situation, I need a closer look to check the issue, PM me admin login info and ftp account of your site and details the issue, I will try to check it for you.

Regards

travelweb Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I have sent the login details two days ago (also for the breadcrumb question).

Best regards,
    Peter

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Peter,

Try opening file: /plugins/system/jatabs/jatabs/themes/teline_ii/style.css and add this css rule:

.teline_ii .container .ja-tabs-title-top ul.ja-tabs-title li img{
    display:none;
    }

Then clean JAT3 cache.

For breadcrumb question, I’ve already replied in that thread, we don’t provide any breadcrumbs extension, you can search for a suitable one in Joomla! Extension Directory: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation

travelweb Friend

Great, turning off the picture did the job for me.

With respect to breadcrumb: is it possible for you to check the problem with my breadcrumbs with the login details I supplied?
    I already checked any alternative extensions, but they are not available.
    The CSS code you supplied, didn’t work for me, or I didn’t implement it in a correct way.

Best regards,
    Peter

travelweb Friend

CSS code problem is solved, thanks!

travelweb Friend

I updated to today’s release, now the problem is solved without tweaking.
    This topic can be removed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  travelweb 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum