Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m having problem in editing text of an article that is in JA tabs – the same article text style is diffrent in these two links but it’s the same article:
    link1: http://www.besthalalholiday.com/hr/hrvatska/opce-informacije
    link2: http://www.besthalalholiday.com/hr/hrvatska/hrvatska

I’m gonna have 7 moderators who are going to edit articles on site for diffrent languages. I want articles to have same default layout through the site regardless of site language.
    How can I fix this? What is the reason that the same article looks diffrent on two links?
    I want to text on link2 to look the same as text on link1.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi cakish,

They are different since when viewing article in tab, it shall take preference style of JA Tabs plugins, please try to open file: /plugins/system/jatabs/jatabs/ja.tabs.css, at approx line 27:

.ja-tabswrap div.ja-tab-content {
    border: medium none;
    line-height: 1.5 !important; <<< add this line
    padding: 0;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 100;
    }

Clean all cache and refresh your page.

Regards.

cakish Friend

First I want to thak you for a reply,Saguaros,
    but it didn’t help at first. I did exactly what you said but nothing changed.
    It worked only when I reopend articles and cleared styling. 😀

I would like to ask a questions about usage of styles in articles:
    in tekst JCE editor I can see predefined styles in dropdown menu, but sometimes I can’t see the effect on text when I use them.
    How come? How to use them in the wright way in creating styled articles?

Because I’ll have 7 unexperienced joomla/web site users that I want to give step by step instructions how to style the text they insert,
    something like:
    step1: insert text
    step2: mark title and use Heading 1 from styles menu etc…. so that all text has the same style on every page/language
    I don’t want to a text styling too also.
    Is that possible to do without making changes in html code every time?:-[

Saguaros Moderator

Hi cakish again,

Please ensure that after making change, you clean cache: I tried to install JCE editor > edit an article > select text > choose style from dropdown style list > save article > Clean JAT3 cache – this is so important.

Try again and let me know if this problem still persists.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum