Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I just uploaded my test site http://www.ifrspros.com, everything works fine. Except the homepage module “JA Tabs” appears and disappears at random. It is quite weird. Anyone else experienced the same thing. It worked absolutely fine on my local server (test host). But now it is at random it will appear on the homepage, and disappear.:((

Sherlock Friend

Hi ecology10 !
    Please send admin acc via pm , i will check it for you !

Sherlock Friend

Hi ecology10 !
    this is strange problem ! i have test it but can’t detect the problem, if posible, please send index.php file in templates/ja_iolite folder for me !

Sherlock Friend

Hi ecology10 !
    i have reinstall ja tabs module and ja tabs plugin on your site , but it still not ok , this is very strange problem ! if posible , please send FTP account via pm for , a developer of JA will debug it and fix for you !

Sherlock Friend

Hi ecology10 !
    Please check again , it is ok now !

ecology10 Friend

<em>@hainn84 75871 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ecology10 !
    Please check again , it is ok now !</blockquote>

Hey hainn84,
    I checked it works fine, but in ie when the module is set to fade, the text overlaps for a brief period as we switch from one tab. For now I have switched to sliding, but maybe if you can look at it that will be nice.

Thanks appreciate all your help. Plus thank you for fixing the ie problem earlier.

ecology10

Sherlock Friend

Hi ecology10 !
    i have checked your site in IE6, IE7 but couldn’t see the problem. i still try to login with acc which you provided for me , but it seems be changed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum