Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there any way to put the contents of an article into the tab with a vertical scroller, so the tab panel doesn’t stretch to fit the content, but rather the content scrolls within a fixed size tab panel?

I’m especially interested in doing this with tabs stacked vertically on the left, and the content scrolling on the right. Even better would be the ability to scroll both the tabs and the content, if there were more of them than the panel size allowed.

Thanks!

synapsis Friend

Thanks for trying mdas, but I was really just looking for something like this:

To get the scroller in the second tier of the menu (what the tab opens), I just put my article that opens there inside of a div that had a fixed size, with overflow set to auto.

It won’t look right outside of the tabs, which would have been preferable, but it works. If there’s a better way yet to do this where the tabs impart the size and overflow attribute, rather than the article itself, please let me know. This should definitely be in the next version of JA_Tabs if it’s not.

Like this:

#menusubcat { width: 240px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; }

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind explain me a bit your issue. I still not yet clearly your issue. And please URL of site please.

Thank you

adela01 Friend

I also hope the issue concerns all help. Thank you very much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adela01 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum