Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@questbg 118627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Meiros

All the JA tabs modules are in position “User 6” the ‘video’ module you have is the “avreloaded” module in User 5, which is nothing to do with JA Tabs.

Your 4 JA Tabs modules are:

• Recentes
    • Populares
    • Destaques
    • Imagens

I would guess that Destaques is the module for your YouTube videos?

Chris</blockquote>

Chris, if your guess is correct, which is quite likely from the default order, Destaques is unpublished, and would explain why it is not showing. However, Imagens is published, so it should show up, but it depends on how the View options was checked. What does the View column say? All or variable?

Odd that the Recentes was unpublished.

It took forever for me to extract this information. Maybe meiros can understand French i or if you understand and can communicate in Portuguese, it would help..

Cornelio

questbg Friend

Hi Cornelio

Currently it seems that Recentes and Destaques modules are both not published, which could explain a lot.

My Portuguese is so rusty I’m limited to a few words but I’m happy to speak French if Meiros can!

At least we’re finally getting to the bottom of the problem!

Chris

meiros Friend

The problem is bigger, I think !! I tryed to set and publish everything in user6!

Destaques is a module wich is working with mod_newsflash (Picture above) this module select the recent news from a spcifies category.

Recentes work with mod_latestnews, like the name said select the recent news and show them title links

Populares work with mod_mostread, like the name said select the most read news

Images work with mod_random_image, and select a single image from a specified folder and show it in random mode. Changing every time you load the website.

Any of these modules is the YOUTUBE. I guess the instalttion of Teline II without the quickstar kit is a litlle bit diferent.

Maybe the best way is instaling in a new folder and with a new database. In this case how can i copy the news articles?

1. destaques
    cgc0202 Friend

Hi meiros,

I hope I am explaining myself well. If you understand French better than English, please write to Chris (questbg), the other person here who is trying to help you, to perhaps translate this into French.

The contents of user6, do not include the You Tube and the Media. This is getting too complex. As you can see, you and I and now Chris (questbg) must have spent quite a bit of time already trying to find out what went awry.

My suggestion is to keep your current website. Do not do anything with it. Do not erase it.

However, download the Joomla 1.5.x-Teline II QuickStart kit, and install the appropriate component only.

If you have not done any QuickInstall before, maybe it is a good idea to create another site — to serve as your Sandbox; where you can try things before you apply them in your site.

For example:

http://www.portaldogolfe.com/sandbox/

What you need to do:

1. Download a fresh Joomla-Teline II QuickStart Kit (ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6-3.zip) from Joomlart.
    2. Unpack it (ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6-3.zip => ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6
    3. Go to the QuickStart directory, unpack the Quickstart zip (qs_j158_ja_telineii.zip) => qs_j158_ja_telineii
    4. Upload the entire qs_j158_ja_telineii
    5. Rename the entire: qs_j158_ja_telineii => to sandbox (or whatever you want)

Note: the items in bold refer to what you must see as the name of the file, as you download and go through the process of uploading it, unpacking (do this by clicking on the file), uploading and renaming the complete file directory that would be uploaded.

Can you please take note of the number of “files and directories” in the uploaded folder. There should be 26 (if it is 27, I need to ask you a question).

While uploading, you need to create a separate MySQL database for the Sandbox. You may use the same username and password, if you want.

Are you familiar with the QuickStart Installation? There is a proceedure in the Joomla page. It is also shown step-by-step” as you perform the QuickStart the installation.

Here’s a summary and what to observe in the QuickStart installation, so that it will go well:

Summary and Precautions during the QuickStart Installation
    http://joomla-university.org/-joomla-15x/installation/164-joomla-15x-browser-based-installation.html

The most critical parts are steps 6 and 7. I assume you already created a separate FTP username since you already have successfully installed one.

Your site suggest that you know how to install already. That is very good. So, it should work well. However, just in case: Please take a picture (photo) of the Installation panel from steps #4 to #7, after you filled each step. And write down, for each step, the information that you used to fill the information asked.

Cornelio

Notes:

Before you do any of the installation, please be sure to read the QuickStart Installation procedure in the

joomla.org site, as well as the QuickStart Installation for Joomla–Teline II here. Make sure you understand it fully before the installation.

watchstevedrum Friend

Dear Joomla Developers,
    I Have an issue for 2 weeks. and i m fed off now. joomla plugins and modules are making my hairs off. plzzzz plzzz help me out of here.

Issue:

I Configure
    PHP, My sql and Joomla on IIS 7.0
    BY Akeeba Backup, I run it on my IIS 7.0.
    Everything Works Fine. But JA TABS are not working, showing Code.

JA TABS contains modules with Background image and Shadow effects modules (in my admin panel i see)
    When i paste the code in Article. it works Good and show Tabs. but in modules, it shows CODE on the PAGE and effects works fine.

Please help me out……….!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  watchstevedrum 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum