Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just install JA Tabs plugin on my Joomla 1.7 teline 4 site. But the ‘latest & most read’ still didn;t showing up.
    Here are the steps taken:
    1. Install and enable JA Tabs plugin.
    2. Install and edit JA bullletin module set title to “latest news” and set the position to “ja-tabs1”. Set assignment to show at “home” page only.
    3. Create duplicate of the current “latest news” and change nessesary parameter to get “most read” articles. The position still at “ja-tabs1”.
    4. Publish both of them.
    5. Refresh the homepage and see what happen. Nothing happen. The ja tabs didn’t showing up.

6. Then I try to set the position to other position: sl-r. And it shows up!

So I guess it mus be the JA Tabs plugin problem. I try to follow the guide in forum but it’s setting is joomla 1.5/6. They differ with Joomla 1.7.

I need help :(( Thanks in advance.

gray Friend

You missed one more step.

1.2. Create custom HTML module with the below code only:
    {jatabs type=”modules” module=”ja-tabs1″}{/jatabs}

Both JA Bulletin module should be assigned to “ja-tabs1” position.

bennychen Friend

Thank you Gray:laugh:….It’s work great!

norito Friend

I have the same problem. I created custom HTML module with your code, buy it does not show. Where should I position custom HTML module? I set it up at “ja-tabs1”, but no show.

gray Friend

The custom HTML code should be placed to an existing position, like “col-mass-top”, “user6” etc.
    The modules you’d like to place in tabs are to be assigned to “ja-tabs1” (this name is set in custom HTML code, see above).

norito Friend

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  norito 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum