Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

It works great on any Joomla version before 3.6. But after a Joomla 3.6 update was made, it displays just tabs titles without any content loaded.
    JA Tabs type: "articles, catid" –> not working
    JA Tabs type: "content" –> works

My environment:

• Joomla 3.6
    • JA Tabs 2.6.6
    • JA Medicare 1.1.4

Error message found: "GET /index.php/en/?jatabaction=content&view=introtext&tab=281 HTTP/1.1" 500 -….."

1. Error
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Tabs are not ready for the Latest at this time . Kindly do not update your live site Joomla .
    beside this if you would like me to check it kindly post me the site url , may be the error related to permissions as u mentioned 500 .
    I will take a look .

PS : Do not update live site Joomla when the extensions/templates are not ready .
    Always take backup of site before updating Joomla .

ericyeh Friend

Thanks for your prompt reply.
    I will use JA Tabs at type: "content" temporarily until you update it for J!3.6 compliance.

tom_laan84 Friend

How long before JA Tabs is compatible with latest Joomla? Takes a long time!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @ericyeh @tom_laan84
    Please check the version 2.6.6 is working fine with latest Joomla . If still you have the issue , kindly provide the issue details with your site temp super user details and FTP details via Private reply .
    we will help to fix it .

shortcode Friend

Hi there. I’ve also recently upgraded to Joomla 3.6 and JATabs 2.6.6. Tabs work on some pages, but not all. Can you please help? Is there a fix or workaround to resolve this? It’s urgent as we’re running a live site and customers cannot access vital information. Your help appreciated. Thx.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi there. I’ve also recently upgraded to Joomla 3.6 and JATabs 2.6.6. Tabs work on some pages, but not all. Can you please help? Is there a fix or workaround to resolve this? It’s urgent as we’re running a live site and customers cannot access vital information. Your help appreciated. Thx.

Hi co worker already work on your issue in your separate thread Here ,
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tabs-not-working-5/
    kindly follow the same and provide information asked by support team member.So he can help you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum