Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

JA tabs is not working properly on iPad and other devices with property mouseType=”click”

cheers
    Denis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    can you share the page url where you can see this issue , so that i can assist you better

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i check your site but i have not notices any issue that you mentioned .
    its working fine
    check this >>> http://prntscr.com/5al2yc

iaassens Friend

Just experienced that this issue is with the chrome browser for IOS.

Phill Moderator

I’ve checked in Safari and all is well on my iPad. I do not have Chrome installed at the moment (no room left to install it) so I cannot check that until I get home and backup my device. Is it OK in chrome on a desktop?

iaassens Friend

Hi phill,
    Thank you for your reply.

Yes it is working fine with desktop Chrome. But not the IOS chrome. Have not checked with android since i do not have any device.
    cheers.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iaassens,

In this case, please stay tuned while I’m discussing with development team to investigate the problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iaassens,

Look like the temporary back-end account doesn’t work anymore, could you please recheck so I can continue the investigation process ?

iaassens Friend

Hi @adam M,

I have enabled the account. Thanks 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iaassens,

Unfortunately, I got error message say that this account has been blocked or not activated, please recheck.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum